I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the incredible Anna of https://kirakiratsu.com. Make sure you check her out and give her blog some love!
Anna has sent me some questions to answer and following those questions, I am going to tag some other amazing bloggers and send them some of my own questions. I hope you enjoy!
- Is there anything you would like to change about your blog?
I started my blog a little under a month ago so I’m still figuring out what I like and what I would like to change. At the moment, the main thing I would like to change is the variety of posts. I have mainly posted about lifestyle with one travel post but I would love to include more travel and food focused posts as well.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
Definitely musical and movie soundtracks. When I see a show or watch a movie I become obsessed with the soundtrack for weeks afterwards. My favorite soundtrack at the moment is from ‘The Greatest Showman’.
- How has blogging changed your life?
Blogging has been an amazing outlet for me to share my thoughts and writing. I’ve always admired bloggers sharing their thoughts with others so I finally decided to start my own. Blogging has had an extremely positive influence on my life because I have found a place to share my thoughts and I have been welcomed into a supportive community of fellow bloggers.
- What is the biggest challenge about blogging for you?
The biggest challenge is not having enough time for each post as I would like. It would be amazing to have an unlimited amount of time but it is all about using the time that I have and staying dedicated.
- What three items would you take to a desert island?
A journal, a pack of pencils, and a pencil sharpener
- Do you have any influencer (blogger, actor, singer, etc.) who inspires and motivates you?
The influencer that motivates me the most is Remi Cruz (MissRemiAshten and RemLife on YouTube). She uses her platform to share her fitness and life journeys which are incredibly inspiring. When I am feeling down, I know I can always go watch some of Remi’s videos and her happiness makes me smile every time.
- Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
I would absolutely encourage other people to make their own blog. I know how scary it can be to put yourself out there because I was scared too. Once I started writing and I was welcomed into the amazing blogging community, I knew I had made the right decision.
- Do you have favorite apps?
I love the twitter blogging community and how active it is. I have met some amazing people through this app and it will always be one of my favorite.
This is a super cool app that allows you to mark off all the countries you have visited and if you’re in the United States, you can mark off which states you’ve visited as well. I love looking at this app from time to time to get some travel inspiration.
- What was the worst book you ever read or even dropped?
I truly can’t think of the worst book I’ve ever read. Although I’ve read some challenging books over the years, I tend to get into the plot of every book.
- How do you promote your blog?
I mainly promote my blog on twitter but I use Instagram and Pinterest as well. I have found that it is better to be active on a couple core platforms than semi-active on a ton of platforms. Interacting with bloggers is the best kind of promotion (and you get to know some amazing people too so it’s a win-win!)
- If you could go on a date with any character (book, film, game, etc.) who would it be and why?
If I could go on a date with any character it would probably be Peeta from the Hunger Games. That was the first book series I really got into and I’ve always had a soft spot for Peeta’s character.
- Ashley of http://itsashleymarie.com
- Anna of http://anna-nguyen.co
- Beatrice of http://thebissbean.com
- Dianna of http://outglobing.com
- Chloe of http://chloececiliagoescouture.com
- Danielle of http://homeandhustle.com
Questions for these bloggers:
- Who are your role models?
- What is your favorite food?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
- What is your biggest goal for 2018?
- What is a song/movie/book that everyone should go check out?
- Do you have a travel tip/hack that could help others while they travel?
- Where do you consider to be a happy and peaceful place?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Do you prefer to cook or get takeout?
- What do you do to de-stress?
I hope theses answers were as fun to read as they were to write! Thanks again to Anna for tagging me!