Everyone says Europe is magical. The culture is inspiring. The architecture is breathtaking. The food is incredible. I never knew how true these statements were until I had the opportunity to visit four amazing European countries this past summer.
For just over two weeks, I traveled to Italy, Spain, and parts of France and the U.K. It was my first time to mainland Europe and one of the most incredible trips I have ever taken. We started in Rome for three days and then boarded a cruise ship that took us along the coast for the next two weeks. It is impossible to see these countries in their entirety in two weeks but we spent every moment making the most of the short time we had.
While it would be impossible to explain all of the incredible memories I made on this trip, here are a few of my favorites….
– Eating an early morning breakfast on a rooftop garden in Rome
– Listening to church bells rings while in the Roman Forum
– Sipping a cappuccino while watching the sunrise over the Mediterranean Sea
– Exploring the famous flower market in Nice
– Stumbling upon a silent disco pool party
– Walking alongside the wild monkey population in Gibraltar
– Eating tapas in Barcelona
– Relaxing on a beach in Ibiza
Does anyone else have a travel memory that gives you goosebumps? Comment below and make sure to follow the blog for new post updates!