European Adventure

Everyone says Europe is magical.  The culture is inspiring.  The architecture is breathtaking.  The food is incredible.  I never knew how true these statements were until I had the opportunity to visit four amazing European countries this past summer.

For just over two weeks, I traveled to Italy, Spain, and parts of France and the U.K.  It was my first time to mainland Europe and one of the most incredible trips I have ever taken.  We started in Rome for three days and then boarded a cruise ship that took us along the coast for the next two weeks.  It is impossible to see these countries in their entirety in two weeks but we spent every moment making the most of the short time we had.

While it would be impossible to explain all of the incredible memories I made on this trip, here are a few of my favorites….

– Eating an early morning breakfast on a rooftop garden in Rome

– Listening to church bells rings while in the Roman Forum

– Sipping a cappuccino while watching the sunrise over the Mediterranean Sea

– Exploring the famous flower market in Nice

– Stumbling upon a silent disco pool party

– Walking alongside the wild monkey population in Gibraltar

– Eating tapas in Barcelona

– Relaxing on a beach in Ibiza

Does anyone else have a travel memory that gives you goosebumps? Comment below and make sure to follow the blog for new post updates!

Sincerely,

Lydia

22 Comments Add yours

1. Europe seems so beautiful, and I love your pictures! I’m glad you had fun, and I hope to visit Europe one day☺️

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

aw thank you so much! And me too, I hope you have the chance to visit 🙂

2. kirakiratsu says:

Seems like you had an amazing trip! You pictures are stunning!

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

aw thank you so so much!!

3. I loved reading about your trip! I can’t wait to visit Europe! Your pictures are super cute!

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

aw thanks so so much that’s so sweet! 😊

4. evelyne says:

It’s so interesting to see Europe from an outside perspective! Growing up smack in the middle of it all, I never perceived it as “one culture” or something magical – though after seeing your super pretty pictures, I get it! 🙂 Your trip sounds amazing!

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

I absolutely understand that, I feel the same about America when people talk about their visits. Thank you so much!! 💫

5. Great post! & it makes me want to travel to Italy even more than I did before 😁

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

Ah Italy is amazing, I would love to go back! I hope you get to go!

6. thirdeyetraveller says:

You make Europe look incredible 😊 glad you had fun!! I’ve still got so much of it on my list 😌

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

aw thank you so much! Absolutely same, there are still so many places in Europe I would love to visit 😊

7. GCDTravelFit says:

Awesome! I loved Rome, one of my favourites in Europe! Talking goosebumps though . . . Standing in the middle of a never-ending road leading to Death Valley, California. Hadn’t seen another car for about 3 hours! Scary but so exciting at the same time!

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

That sounds absolutely incredible!! Those scary but exciting moments are some of the best

8. Jenni says:

Seems like you had very good time on your trip to Europe. There is really so much to see and experience :)!

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

Absolutely!!! As soon as I left I wanted to go back and explore some more 🙂

9. Great post! We are in Europe right now and loving it, though I wish it was a bit warmer here in Switzerland! haha

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

That’s amazing!! I would love to go to Switzerland someday 🙂

1. It is a beautiful country! But it is not so kind to us budget travelers haha! We are currently housesitting here so that makes it a bit more affordable.

2. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says:

that’s a great idea!!

10. lesleyconnor says:

Remembering the melody of cowbells in the Swiss Alps, the aroma of market stalls selling local produce and the toll of church bells in a French village…love your pics

1. Lydia’s Lifestyle Blog says: